Wednesday, November 17, 2010

News & Information

Whenever I find an interesting piece of information, like a PDF that I'll want to refer to later, or a news article I think a colleague will find useful I stick it into a draft email called, "News & Information." There is no frequency of delivery, or mandate on subject matter, it's just things I believe will be useful and I'll want to retain and share. Once the email fills up, I shoot it off to folks who have expressed interest. And yes, they always can opt out!

I find this is a great way to share information among colleagues and is also an easy way to file away those tid-bits I have curated into my sent email!

How do you share information? Would you find something like this annoying? Drop a line and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment